Safety and Compliance
RCI — Rack Conveyor Installation, Inc. takes accident prevention very seriously. Accident control involves the safety and well-being of our employees and the public.
There is a continuing effort to provide a safe working environment for our employees and customers. To accomplish this, we believe there is nothing more important than making certain that:
- All employees are provided with all reasonable safeguards to ensure safe working conditions.
- All employees are provided with clean, safe, and healthy working conditions.
- We maintain all equipment, tools, and machines in good repair.
- We develop safe work methods and train employees in these methods.
- We comply with federal, state, and local laws regarding accident prevention and working conditions.
Our policy ensures that everything will be done to protect employees, customers, and visitors from accidents.
- Our employees are certified forklift and aerial platform operators.
- We have specially trained personnel who perform rack repair using a lift jack.
- RCI — Rack Conveyor Installation, Inc. carries over the industry limits for liability, with a general aggregate of $2 million and another $2 million umbrella policy.
- RCI — Rack Conveyor Installation, Inc. carries workers’ compensation insurance through Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies.